Saturday 18 April 2015

Sunny Hello v2

Hi Everyone

Following my earlier card, here is my second card using Penny Black's Sunny Hello (30-230).

Starting with a card base of Bazzill Creampuff, I added Walnut card then Kaisercraft and Doodlebug Designs papers.

I stamped the Sunflower 3 times using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured it with Copic Markers Y11, Y15, Y17, YR04 and YR68.  With the top layer, I curled the petals using a stylus and foam mat.

When adhering the layers of paper to the card, I stamped the Darkroom Door Simple Sayings (DDRS119) 'Happy Birthday' using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

Lastly, apply some Glossy Accents to the centre of the flowers and add some Vintage Photo - Distress Glitter and allow to dry.

Happy Stamping
Michelle





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10