Wednesday 15 April 2015

Lovebirds

Hi Everyone

This card was made with My Favorite Things 'Centrepieces Framed Lovebirds' Dienamics die. 

This die comprises of one solid piece and the birds and leaves to add to accent the image.

Now for the card, starting with a base of Bazzill Fawn card and layered up with Creampuff, Walnut and Pinecone.

I cut the die from Bazzill Creapuff, Romance, Java, Fawn and Guacamole.

From the Creampuff card, I trimmed the edge so that the border was about 1/2cm and I cut the branch out so that it was only a frame.

I then started gluing the images into place, like a jig-saw puzzle and on the lower piece, I stamped 'Love' from Darkroom Doors' String Sentiment (DDRS066) using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

Before adhering the main image to the card, I cut a Dienamics Dainty Lace Border from Lily White card and adhered it on the left of the card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10