Sunday 12 April 2015

Darkroom Door - Tulips

Hi Everyone

This is another of the new Darkroom Door stamps - Tulips (DDPS033) - what a fantastic release.

I wanted to show you these two cards using different colouring tools - Copics and Distress Markers.

My first card was stamped on HP Colour LaserJet paper and I blended a little Distress Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean for the sky and Peeled Paint for the grass.  Through the centre of the stamped image, I left this white.

I then coloured the Tulips with Copic Markers Y11, YR04, YR07, YG63 and YG67.  I added some extra grass along the bottom of the card using YG63 and YG67.

I assembled the card using Bazzill Beeswax, Creampuff and Dotted Swiss Clover Leaf and added words from the Darkroom Door Word Block - Friendship (DDWB011).

On my second card, I stamped the image on Canson Watercolour using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

I created the same background using the Distress Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean.

This time, I stamped a second image and coloured the lower part Peeled Paint and then adhered it to the main image. 

I then coloured the Tulips using Distress Markers Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry and Aged Mahogany.  I didn't add any water to the images, just blended with the markers.

To finish this card, start with a base of Creampuff, Fawn, Dotted Swiss Blissful, Pear and finish with a little ribbon.

Happy Stamping
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10