Thursday 9 April 2015

Darkroom Door Teddy - but wait there's more

Hi Everyone

Teddy has been forcing me to colour him in some more, so here's some samples I made up.

Firstly, I started with a Momento London Fog ink pad, I stamped Teddy and coloured him with Copic Markers C0, C1, C3 and C5 and the bow in YR23 and Y21.

This time, I cut Teddy out and mounted him on Bazzill Dotted Swiss Rip Tide which I blended Chipped Sapphire around the edges.

I then layered the card up on Lily White and Smoky card.  I also stamped Teddy from Darkroom Door's Baby Vol1 (DDRS037) and after using the same Copic Markers, added him to the front of the card.  Lastly, I added some words cut from the Friendship Word Stamp (DDWB011).

On my next card, I stamped Teddy with a Memento Toffee Crush ink pad and coloured him with Copic Markers B93, B95, B97 and the bow with E40, E43 and E47.

After cutting out the frame, I stamped over Teddy with Darkroom Door Emulsion (DDFR014) using a Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad.

After assembling the card, I added words from the Darkroom Door Birthday Word Block (DDWB001)

 
Happy Stamping
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10