Tuesday 21 April 2015

Bella With Friend

Hi Everyone

Time to play with the Wild Rose Studio Bella stamps and I came up with this card.

Starting with a base of Bazzill Pansy, Lily White and Sunbeam card.

I then added a layer of Doodlebug paper which I stamped My Favorite Things Grand Greetings using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.  Before adhering it to the Pansy card, I added a Flower border from Dienamics which I cut from Sunbeam card and Lily White, adding a little Glossy Accents and Clear Rock Candy Glitter to.

Now - onto Bella....

I stamped 2 images on HP Colour LaserJet Paper and cut an oval from one an coloured the background with Copic Marker B00 and around the edge with Distress Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass.

I then coloured Bella and her friend with Copic Markers C0, C1, C3, C5, R20, RV52, RV55, V06, V09, Y38, YG63 and YG67.  On the second image, I coloured only Bella's head and the large butterfly and adhered them to the main image.

Adding some mounting tape behind the scallop oval, I mounted the image up on the main card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10