Sunday 29 March 2015

Easter Gifts

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone who attended our classes this month enjoyed their Easter gifts and I thought I would show you all my Easter tags and with Easter just around the corner, it's perfect timing.

Starting with a base of My Favorite Things tag cut from Bazzill Guacamole card and then with the My Favorite Things stitched tag from Creampuff.

I then used the Tim Holtz / Sizzix Mini Mover and Shaper die - Mini Bunny & Bow (657486) and cut the bunny from the centre of the Creampuff card and then adhered a bunny cut from Fawn in its place.  The bow is from the Sizzix set and is cut from matching card.

I added the words 'Happy Easter' from the Darkroom Door stamp set (DDRS035) All Occasion and flowers cut from a Spellbinders die.

I purchased some gift bags from Party Store and attached the tag to the front of the bag with a peg.

Happy Stamping
Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10