Friday 27 March 2015

Sunflower - Thinking Of You

Hi Everyone

I've been playing with my sunflower stamps again and the glitter started flowing again.

This stamp set by Penny Black is called 'Sunny Hello' (30-230) and I created 2 cards using it.

Here is my first card which is a combination of this stamp set and stamps from Darkroom Door.

Starting with a base of Bazzill Walnut and layering with Graphite 45 and Kaisercraft papers.

On Bazzill Creampuff, I stamped the Darkroom Door Postcard Frame Stamp (DDFR018) which I stamped using an Archival Coffee ink pad.  I then stamped 'Thinking Of You' from Simple Sayings (DDRS119) using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.  I blended Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy around the edged, distressed the edges with a paper distresser and adhered it to the front of the card.

I then stamped the sunflowers and made 3 layers for each flower (I'm sure that isn't a surprise to a number of people) and coloured them with Copic Markers Y11, Y15, Y17, YR04, YR68.  I then stamped 2 leaves and coloured them with Copic Markers YG63, G94 and G99.

With the top layer of petals, I curled them with a paper stylus and rubber matt so that they sit up a little.

Adhere adhering all of the flowers to the card, I then applied some Glossy Accents and they tossed Vintage Photo Distress Glitter in the centre of the flowers.

Happy Stamping
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10