Monday 12 May 2014

Spider Mum

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and all the Mum's had a special day yesterday.

This week I'm focused on the Stampendous Jumbo stamps which I absolutely love as I'm a sucker for colouring and these stamps give me plenty of opportunity to pull out the Copic Markers and 'go to town'.

Today I'm starting with the Spider Mum stamp set CRS5064.  My card base is Bazzill Lily White followed by Pinecone and then HP Colour Laser Paper. 

Firstly, I stamped the Spider Mum and stem (these are separate in the set so you can place the stem wherever you want) using Memento Tuxedo Black.  I then coloured the flower with Copic Markers BG23, BG15, BG09 and BG49.  The Stem is YG63 and YG67 and the centre of the flower is YR23 and E15.

The stamp set comes with a mask, so I masked the flower and stamped the Darkroom Door French Script in Distress Ink Pad Wild Honey and then blended some Peacock Feathers and Brushed Corduroy around the edges.

I finished the card with a little ribbon and I'm done.

Don't forget that the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo is fast approaching on the 7-9 June at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.  We look fowrad to seeing you all there.

Happy Stamping
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10