Wednesday 14 May 2014

Spider Mum - Card 2

Hi Everyone

I'm back with my second 'Spider Mum' card, following my theme this week of Stampendous Jumbo Stamps.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Pear which I stamped Darkroom Door's French Script with Distress Ink Pad - Peeled Paint.  I then added some words to the lower right from Penny Black's Special Wishes stamp set 30-229.

On some Bazzill Lily White, I stamped the Spider Mum and the stem and using a craft knife, cut away two-thirds of the image.  I coloured the stem of this piece with Copic Markers YG63 and YG67.

On a piece of HP Colour Laser Jet Paper, I stamped the Spider Mum again using Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copic Markers R81, R83, R85, RV69, YR23 and E15.

I then cut out the flower head and adhere it to the front of the card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10