Friday 16 May 2014

Cottage Rose

Hi Everyone

Today is my last Stampendous Jumbo card - well, at least for this week.

Today's stamp is the Cottage Rose Jumbo Stamp CRS5034 is gorgeous.

My card base is Bazzill Leapfrog and then layered with Pomegranate, Creampuff and lastly Fawn Card.

On the Fawn Card, I stamped the Hero Arts Looped Flower stamp with Versamark and embossed it with Pearl Gold embossing powder.  I then blended around the edges with Distress Ink pad - Brushed Corduroy.

The tab at the top is Fawn card, edged with a little Peeled Paint Distress Ink pad and stamped with the words from Penny Black's Special Wishes stamp set 30-229.

For the Cottage Rose, I stamped two images on HP Colour Laser Jet paper using Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured the main image with Copic Markers R20, R22, R14, R29, YG63, YG67, E15 and E37.  I used a craft knife for the delicate cutting and then scissors for the rest and then adhered it to the front of the card.

On the second image, we are only using the main flower, so I coloured it with the Copic Markers, cut out the flower and mounted it with mounting tape.

I think this is my favourite card this month - I hope you like it.

Happy Stamping
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10