Sunday 18 May 2014

Nautical Blueprint

Hi Everyone

In this month's class kits, we use some of the Stampers Anonymous - Nautical Blueprints (CMS194) stamp set and I wanted to show you this card too.

I started with a base of Creampuff and stamped the Darkroom Door Mesh stamp randomly and lightly using an Archival Coffee Ink pad.  With the Mesh stamp, I just wanted to create texture on the Creampuff card.

The next layers are Jacaranda and Pinecone followed by the last layer of Lily White.

I stamped the Shell Blueprint with Versamark and embossed with White Embossing Powder.  I then blended Distress Ink Pads - Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Wild Honey and Brushed Corduroy around the edges.  I added some more of the Darkroom Door Mesh stamp to add some texture and lastly flicked water over the Distress Ink to break up the colour.

I stamped the Shell again on to another piece of Lily White and again embossed it with White Embossing Powder.  I then blended Wild Honey and Brushed Corduroy over it again and cut out the Shell and the word 'Seashell'.

Lastly, add some Copper Mesh and mount the shell onto the top of the card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10