Thursday 11 July 2013

Butterfly Post Collage Stamp - Card 2

Hi Everyone

I'm back with my second Butterfly Post Collage Stamp.

I have made a Pansy square card (10.5x10.5cm) and stamped the Happy Birthday Word Block stamp all over it.

I layered the card then with Parakeet and Lily White card (edges distressed).

I stamped two sets of Butterfly Post Collage Stamps on the Lily White card. 

On one set, I coloured the squares with Distress Markers - Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, Mustard Seed and Dusty Concord.

I then took the second image and didn't colour in the butterflies.  I then cut out the butterflies and adhered them to the squares.

I used 4 squares in the background and then mounted another image on top.  Lastly I applied some Viva Décor - Black Pearl Pen to the bodies of the butterflies, just to finish them off.


Happy Stamping
Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10