Monday 8 July 2013

Butterfly Post Collage Stamp - Card 1

Hi Everyone

Wow, what a wonderful weekend full of sun and great temperatures in Brisbane, more of that please.

I was reading the Darkroom Door blog and got all inspired by a post they had with the Butterfly Post Collage Stamp and wanted to tweak it a little.

I started by stamping the Butterfly Post on two pieces of Bazzill Lily White card. 

I stamped the image with Archival Jet Black and coloured the butterflies and squares with Distress Markers - Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade.

On the first stamped piece, I cut out the squares and adhered them to another piece of Lily White card and then with the other stamped image, I cut out the butterflies and adhered them to the card only around the body of the butterflies so I could lift up the wings.

I then adhered the card onto Bazzill Parakeet card and the base card is Admiral with I had stamped the Happy Birthday Word Block stamp over.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10