Wednesday 17 July 2013

French Country

Hi Everyone

I love the new Graphic 45 - French Country papers and when I combined it with the Kaisercraft Stationery Organiser I created this great organiser.

I started by painting the Stationery Organiser with Kaisercraft Black paint.  I covered the back with the Grandeur paper, sides with French Country paper and then the inside with Grandeur and Promenade papers. 

The two front dividers were made using the A La Carte papers which is a page with 6 labels on it and is the perfect width for these dividers.  I selected the Sunflowers and Bonne Chance pieces.

The drawer at the bottom is painted in Kaisercraft Black paint (inside and out) and then I cut a piece from the French Country paper.

The Graphic 45 papers are $1.30 each and are available instore and will be on our website shortly.

Happy Stamping
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10