Wednesday 14 November 2012

Darkroom Door - Card Number 2

Hi Everyone

Following on from my card on Monday, here's my card number 2 using Darkroom Doors - Surfboards Photo Stamp - DDPS021.

I wanted to make this into a portait card, so I trimmed the image down to 9.5cm wide and this time I coloured the image with Distress Stain (Tumbled Glass for the sky) and Distress Markers.

I have coloured the image 3 times, once for the background, next for all five surfboards and lastly the two surfboards that stand in front. 
I have also used the Seashells (DDRS055) stamp set for the words and coral along the bottom of the card.  The background texture is background stamp - Mesh.

Assemble the card on Bazzill card and tie twine around to accent the card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10