Monday 12 November 2012

Darkroom Door - Surfboards

Hi Everyone

When Rachel sent me an email with the latest release of stamps, one stamp hooked me from the start - Photostamp - DDPS021 Surfboards.

Today I have been playing with this stamp and have come up with 3 card samples to tempt you.
In today's card, I have stamped the Surfboards with a Memento Tuxedo Jet Black ink pad and coloured it with Copic Markers.  I coloured two images and adhered the surboards over the background photo stamp.

As the image was a little bright for the card colours I selected, I coloured over the top of the image with Distress Stain - Picket Fence.  This gave a great white-wash over the image.

Combine with some Montage images and adhere to Bazzill card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10