Friday 16 November 2012

Surfing Christmas

Hi Everyone

My third and last Darkroom Door Surfboards card is a Christmas card.  I have stamped the surfboards using an Archival Jet Black ink pad, coloured the sky with a Tumbled Glass Distress Stain and then coloured the background with Distress Markers .

I coloured the Surfboards with the green Distress Markers and mounted them up to create a little dimension.  I have added a gold star brad to the top of the largest surfboard, topping my surfboard Christmas Tree.

The words are from Darkroom Doors All Occasions stamp set (DDRS035).  I layered the card on Lily White, Leapfrog, Pomegranate and Admiral card and on the Leapfrog card, stamped one of the Christmas Inchies using a Forest Moss Distress ink pad.
  
A very Australia Christmas card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10