Thursday 20 January 2022

Perfume Bouquet

 Hey Crafty Friends

We used the Colorado Craft Company's - Perfume Bouquet stamp set in the 2020 December class for our calendars and I had some extra stamped images and finally got around to colouring some layers (benefit of pre-stamped images is that you don't mind making a card with 4 layers - LOL).

I started this card with a base of Bazzill Creampuff and added Cinder and then Laser paper.  On the Laser Paper, I blended Catherine Pooler Seafoam around the edges and then stamped (ok, stamped 4 images) the top of the stamp using a Sage ink pad.

I coloured the Perfume Bouquet with YG61, YG63, YG67, G28, Y000, Y00, Y21, Y28, YG91, YG95, YR23, YR24, E40, E41, E43, E47, YR20, R02, R05, R22 and E08.

I blended some Seafoam on another piece of Laser paper and stamped the words from the Perfume Bouquet stamp set.  I trimmed around the edges and adhere to some Cinder card and then onto the card using mounting tape.

The Flowers are in three layers with the middle and top layers added in mounting tape.

Hoping you have a crafty day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10