Sunday 16 January 2022

Birthday Wishes

 Hey Crafty Friends

Sharing today a card made using Lawn Fawn's Mini String of Lights die set.  Yes - lots of die cutting, but love the finished card.

I started with a base of Bazzill Beeswax and Lily White.  On some Laser Paper, I blended Catherine Pooler's - All That Jazz ink pad.  I then use My Favorite Things - Confetti Stencil and blended the same ink pad through it to create the background and also stencilled a layer of confetti using clear Collage Medium for an extra layer.

I die cut the strings of lights from Bazzill Cinder card and then the lights from White card.  The lights are in two layers, firstly a solid light which I left white and then the top layer which has the highlight cut out and coloured them with Copic Markers.

There are lots of lights, just keep cutting is my take on this.  I added double sided tape on the back of the card to make it easier to adhere.

The Lights were coloured with Copic Markers - Y15, Y17, YR16, YR18, RV04, RV06, R27, R17, YG13, YG17, V15, V17.

I adhere them to the card and trimmed them off once on the Lily White layer.

I stamped 'Birthday Wishes' from Catherine Pooler's - All Around Wishes (I'm getting lots of use of this set lately, well worth a look) on Black card and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White card.  I trimmed the words, layered on white and added the words to the card using mounting tape.

I think this card is a lot of fun and if you're prepared to start now, could make some great Christmas cards at the end of the year 😀.

Have a great day.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10