Saturday 21 March 2020

Let's Decorate

Hi Crafty Friends

Our recent delivery from Picket Fence Studios included this beautiful stamp set and oh my, now I need some cake.  This stamp set is called - Let's Decorate. 

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Creampuff, Pinecone and Dotted Swiss - Irish Eyes.

On the base of the Irish Eyes, I stamped the words from Penny Black's Sprinkles & Smiles stamp set (30-297) and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

I then cut a scallop rectangle from Creampuff card and coloured the background with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink.


I stamped the Cakes and Roses on 200gsm card and coloured with Copic Markers E40, E41, E43, E47, E49, E15, Y21, YR23, YR000, YR02, G20, G21 and G24.

I accented the Cakes and stands using a White Gelly Roll pen.

After cutting out the images (yes, there are dies), I adhered these images to the card using mounting tape.

These stamps (and dies) are available instore or on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/picket-fence-studios/

Hoping you have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10