Wednesday 18 March 2020

Floral Focus

Hi Crafty Friends

We hope you are all well and keeping away from this terrible virus.

Over the weekend, one of the new My Favorite Things stamps that arrived was - Floral Focus.

This is a beautiful stamp of what looks to me like Magnolia's and is a large, single stamp.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Dotted Swiss - Berry Kiss, followed by Juneberry and Canson Watercolour card.

On the Watercolour card, I very lightly stamped Darkroom Door's French Script using an Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad.  I then stamped the Floral Focus using an Archival Coffee ink pad in the lower right corner.

Using Altenew's Watercolour Palette, I started by colouring the background with Frayed Leaf and softened with water.

I then coloured the Leaves and Stems using Evergreen and the Petals with Cosmic Berry.  When colouring, I colour the centre of the petal and then soften out with water.

The centre of the flowers were coloured with Fresh Lemon.

After this had dried, I blended a little Peeled Paint Distress Ink around the edges and adhered the card together.

'Sending Love' was stamped on Bazzill Pear card using a Versamark Ink pad and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder (love this product) and then layered onto some Guacamole card.

You can find this stamp set in-store on our website https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/my-favorite-things-stamps-by-designer/

Wishing you all a happy and healthy day (week, month, year, etc).
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10