Monday 17 February 2020

Whimsical Wildflowers - v2

Hi Crafty Friends

I just want to say, the Copics made me do it!!!
This stamp set was still sitting on my desk and calling out to be coloured in, so here's another card using Gina K Designs - Whimsical Wildflowers.

The card starts with a base of Bazzill Walnut which I stamped Darkroom Door's Mesh Texture stamp on.

I then added layers of Pinecone and Creampuff, which I stamped Penny Black's - Edge to Edge (30-164) onto using an Archival Coffee ink pad.

I stamped the images using a Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad and coloured the flowers with Copic Markers - YG61, YG63, YG67, Y15, Y17, YR23, E31, E35, E37, E79, R81, R83, R85 and R39.

I fussy-cut the images and and adhered the leaves and flower buds to the card and mounted the three centre flowers with mounting tape.


This stamp set is available instore or on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/gina-k-designs/

Hoping you have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

(I may put the stamp set away now).






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10