Thursday 13 February 2020

Sunflower Love

Hi Crafty Friends

I came across Waffle Flower's Sunflower Love when checking our What's New and, let's just say, I'm rather partial of Sunflowers - I had to have it.

This card starts with a base of Premium Kraft card followed by Creampuff and Colour Copy Card 200gsm.

On the Colour Copy card, I blended Distress Ink Pads - Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint and Pine Needles.  I then stamped Darkroom Door's Postcards background stamp, stamped with Pine Needles.

From Creampuff card, I stamped Penny Black's - Just for You and 'Celebrate' words.  I adhered Just For You to the top right of the card.

I then stamped the Sunflower Love on Colour Copy 200gsm card using a Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad.

I coloured the image with Copic Markers - YG61, YG63, YG67, Y11, Y15, Y17, YR23, E35 and E37.  The centre frame was coloured with R83, R85, R87, R39.

I adhered 'Celebrate' to the centre of the frame and after fussy-cutting the image (there is also a die set available for this), adhered the Sunflower Love to the lower left of the card using mounting tape.

These stamps and dies are available on our website - Waffle Flower - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/waffle-flower/
- Darkroom Door - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/darkroom-door-stamps-by-designer/
- Penny Black dies - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/penny-black-dies/

Wishing you a Sunflowery day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10