Tuesday 4 February 2020

Hello Gnomie

Hi Crafty Friends

When I first saw this release from PhotoPlay papers, I laughed out loud, these Gnome's are so cute and itching to be coloured.

This release is called Tulla & Norbert and includes papers, ephemera, stamps and dies.

This cards starts with a base of Bazzill Pomegranate followed by Dotted Swiss - Butter and papers from the Tulla & Norbert range.

I stamped the four Gnome's on Colour Copy 200gsm paper and coloured them with Copic Markers - E00, E11, E40, E41, E43, E47, Y11, Y15, Y17, G21, G24, G28, R20, R22, R27, R46, BG13, BG23 and BG49.

I did hand-cut these, but there are dies available.  I then stuck the 4 images together and added mounting tape to the back.


I was trying to find some words for the card and needed something to balance it and nothing was quite right, then Altenew's Tall Alpha Die set popped in my hand.  I added tape to the back and die cut the words 'Hello Gnomie' from white card.  I then coloured the letters using Copic Markers and stuck them to the card.  After adding the Gnomes, I used Glossy Accents to cover the letters and set them to dry.  

How super cute!!!

These stamps and papers are available instore or on our website https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/photo-play-stamps-by-designer/
https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/photo-play/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10