Friday 7 February 2020

Altenew - Stargazer

Hi Crafty Friends

While playing over Christmas, I made this card using Altenew's Build A Flower: Stargazer stamp set.

I started with a base of Bazzill Guacamole and added layers of Roselle and Blossom.

On a piece of Colour Copy 200gsm paper, I stamped My Favorite Things - Happy Birthday Background over it using a Versamark ink pad and embossed it with WOW - Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  

On another piece of Colour Copy paper, I stamped and embossed the words again and die cut Altenew's Simply Friend die from it and an extra piece of Roselle card.

I blended Peeled Paint Distress Ink pad around the Colour Copy page and the base of 'Friend' and then adhered the layers to the card.

Now to the Stargazer flowers.  I stamped the flowers using Altenew's Red Sunset ink pad set of - Blush, Rouge, Crimson and Velvet.  I added tips to the stamens using Enamel Accents - Lemon Twist.

I stamped the leaves using Altenew's Green Fields ink pad set of - Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades and Evergreen.  

After die-cutting the shapes, I adhered the leaves to the card and added the flowers using mounting tape.

If this stamp set takes your fancy, you can pick it up instore or via our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/altenew/

Hoping you have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10