Tuesday 25 February 2020

Coffee Blend

Hi Crafty Friends

This card is perfect to send to a friend with some coffee bags inside.

Using Concord & 9th's Coffee Blend Turnabout stamp set, I stamped the 4 images using Catherine Pooler ink pads - Sangria, Rouge, Over Coffee and All That Jazz on white card.

I edged the white card with Sangria and adhered it to a layer of Bazzill Whirlpool and Pinecone.

I added a rectangle of Pinecone and a rectangle Postage Stamp blended with Sangria.

Across the bottom, I added layers of Whirlpool and a white strip of Coffee Blend stamped images.  I added Hearts cut from the Coffee Blend die set.

For the centre of the card, I stamped the Coffee Mug using Catherine Pooler's - All That Jazz, Over Coffee and Sangria.  I die cut this with the matching Coffee Blend dies and adhered this to the centre of the Postage stamp using mounting tape. 

You can find this and other Concord & 9th's Turnabout stamps in store or on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/concord-9th-stamps-by-designer/


Have a great day
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10