Saturday 29 February 2020

Buzzing Bees

Hi Crafty Friends

Here's a little card to get you 'buzzin' (LOL).

This card starts with a square card of Bazzill Creampuff, followed by Pinecone and Beeswax.

On the Beeswax card, I blended Distress Ink - Wild Honey (gees, all these Bee words) through Darkroom Door's Arty Hexagon's stencil (DDSS018).  I distressed the edges of each piece of card before I adhered them to the Creampuff card.

I cut a circle from Creampuff card and whilst it was still on the die, I blended a little Wild Honey around the inside.  After removing the die, I stamped 'Have a Bee-utiful Day' using a Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad.  Next I adhered this to the centre of the card.

On Colour Copy 200gsm paper, stamp 6 flowers from Darkroom Door's Buzzing Bees stamp set (DDRS205) using a Memento Toffee Crush ink pad.  


Also stamp a large Bee using the Toffee Crush ink pad.

Colour the Flowers and Bees using Copic Markers - C3, C5, C7, 100, YG03, YG63, YG67, Y21, Y17, YR23, E35 and E37.  

Cut out the Flowers and Bees and adhere them around the Bee-utiful words using mounting tape.

If you like this stamp set, you can pick it up instore or on our website - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/darkroom-door-stamps-by-designer/

Have a Bee-utiful Day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10