Wednesday 23 October 2019

For You With Love

Hi Crafty Friends

Over the weekend, I played with Altenew's Flower Garden stamp set and came up with this card.

Starting with a base of Bazzill Passionate, followed by Lily White card and then pale blue scrapbooking paper.  I blended a little Salty Ocean Distress Ink around the edges of the paper.

I stamped the words 'For You With Love' on the blue paper using Versamark and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

I stamped the Flowers and Leaves on Watercolour card using an Archival Hickory Smoke ink pad and die cut the shapes.

I coloured the flowers with Altenew's Watercolour 36 Pan Set, using Evergreen for the Leaves and then Coral Berry, Mocha, Sunkissed and Fresh Lemon for the Flowers.

I adhered the Leaves to the card and added the flowers with mounting tape.

Hope you have a great day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10