Thursday 17 October 2019

Big Sexy Blooms

Hi Crafty Friends

This weekend, I had some birthday cards to make for some special friends and made these two.  

These cards are made using Power Poppy's - Big Sexy Blooms and Darkroom Door's Happy Birthday Sentiment stamps.

On both cards, I stamped the image using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.

For the Pink card, I coloured the background with BG23 and BG10.  I then coloured the centre of all the flowers with E31, E35 and E37.  The Yellow flowers are Y21 and YR23 and the Pink Flower with RV52, RV55, RV34 and RV69.

On the Red card, the background is coloured with E40 and E43 and the Red flowers with R17, R27, R46, R39 and a little E79 for extra shadows.



After colouring both images, I stamped Darkroom Door's Happy Birthday Sentiments down the right of the card using Versamark and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

When making cards, I also like to stamp in the centre, here I stamped the blue flowers with Archival Bluebird ink pad and the brown with Archival Distress Vintage Photo. 

Hope you have a great day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10