Wednesday 6 March 2019

All My Love

Hi Everyone

This little cutie was released by Penny Black just before Christmas and is called 'All My Love' (30-534).

I started with a base card of Bazzill Sweetheart card and added Lily White and then Premium Kraft Card.

On the Kraft card, I stenciled My Favorite Things - Full of Hearts stencil using a Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink Pad.  

After layering up on Bazzill Pinecone and Lily White again, I added the Library page from Penny Black's set - Life's Journal (30-247) which is stamped on Colour Copy 200gsm paper using a Coffee Archival Ink Pad.  I then stamped 'All My Love' using a Jet Black Archival Ink Pad.


Now for Teddy - I stamped him on another piece of Colour Copy paper and coloured Teddy using Copic Markers - E50, E31, E35, E37.  The Rose was coloured with Copic Markers YG63, YG67, R37 and R59.  Lastly 'LOVE' was coloured using Copic Markers - RV52, RV55 and RV69.  Take your time blending these to get the ombre look.

The next step was to fussy cut this out.  I started with a scalpel cutting anything inside the main image and then cut the outer image with scissors.  It didn't take as long as I thought it would, but wanted to be able to see the Library Page through the image.

Hope you like the card.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10