Sunday 10 February 2019

Penny Black - Summer Glow v2

Hi Everyone

I'm back again with another card using the Penny Black cling stamp - Summer Glow (40-610).

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Lily White, which I coloured Purple Wine around followed by Beeswax and Canson Watercolour Card.

I stamped the words from Penny Black's stamp set Treasured Sentiments (30-356) using an Archival Jet Black Ink pad in the top right corner and then stamped Summer Glow using a Coffee Archival Ink Pad to the left.

I coloured the image with Altenew's Watercolour Palette with the Leaves being coloured with Forest Glades and Evergreen.  

I coloured the flowers using Purple Wine and Puffy Heart.  I really only coloured the outer edges of the petals and allowed the colour to soften as it gets to the inside of the flower.  The Yellow centres were coloured with Fresh Lemon and Citrus Burst.  Lastly I added some Mocha to the centre of the flowers.

This stamp set is available on in-store or online - https://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/penny-black/penny-black-40-610-summer-glow/









No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10