Wednesday 6 February 2019

Be You

Hi Everyone

I've recently fallen in love with Altenew's Peony Spray (I know, what have I been missing out on).

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Creampuff, followed by Doodlebug papers and then another layer of Creampuff.

On this last piece of Creampuff, I blended Altenew Watercolours over the background and watered them down a little.  I also added Doodlebug papers which I had die cut with My Favourite Things Fishtail dies.

Across the bottom, I added 'Be You' from Sizzix / Tim Holtz set 661801 Pondering Words.

Now to colour the Peony - I stamped the Peony on Canson Watercolour Card 300gsm card and halo cut this.  I also stamped a second image and would use the Flower head only.

I continued to use Altenew's Watercolour Palette, using colours Forest Glades and Evergreen for the leaves and stem and Autumn Blaze and Warm Sunshine for the Peony Flower.

After the images had finished drying, I adhered the second Flower head to the rest of the image and then adhered the whole image to the card with glue.  I tucked the stem just under 'Be You'

Hope you have a great week

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10