Monday 18 February 2019

Just For You v2

Hi Everyone

I said recently to keep watching the blog where I would post the 'Just For You' card which will include the words and here it is.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Smoky, followed by Lily White and Kaisercraft paper.

I added a frame cut from Spellbinders die set Hemstitch Rectangles (S5-308) and inside, on Lily White, stamped 'Just For You' using a Versamark ink pad and embossed it with Silver embossing powder.

Now to stamp the flowers.  One of Altenew's ink pad sets that gets overlooked is the Warm & Cozy ink colours.  I'm not the greatest fan of orange, as they can sometimes be too bright or look like they have been coloured with fluorescent highlighers, but this range of colours has a real warmth to them and I really like the colours. 

I stamped the leaves using the Green Fields ink pad colours and the Flower with the Warm & Cozy ink pad colours.  

I adhered all of the layers of the card together and lastly added the Flower to the right with mounting tape.

Hope you like the card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10