Monday 23 July 2018

Baby Bear

Hi Everyone

I made this card a couple of months ago and thought I would include it in a class, but then Robyn reminded me that there could be a revolt due to the amount of colouring and cutting, so thought we should add this to the blog instead.

This card is using Sunny Studio Stamps - Baby Bear (SSCL133) stamp set and was made using layers of Bazzill cardstock - Creampuff, Walnut, Fawn, Parakeet and Jacaranda.

I distressed each of the layers of the card and edged them with an Archival Coffee Ink Pad.

The stamped images were stamped on Colour Copy 200gsm card using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic Markers E40, E41, E43, E47, E50, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, G20, G24, Y000, YR31 and YR12.

I then cut out the images (or you can use the matching die set) and adhered them to the card.

The word 'Baby' was stamped onto the Jacaranda card with Versamark and embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  I then halo cut the stamped image, leaving a little Jacaranda around the edges.  I thought it needed another layer before adhering it to the card, so adhered it to a layer of Fawn card and halo cut it as well.  I then adhered this to the card with mounting tape.

Have a great week.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10