Thursday 3 May 2018

Enchanted Iris

Hi Everyone

The Enchanted Iris stamp by Altenew has been calling me for a little while and I finally had some time to colour it.

The card has a base of Bazzill Pansy and Wisteria and topped with Colour Copy 200gsm paper which I blended a little Peeled Paint ink pads around the edges.

I stamped the Iris' and Leaves with Memento Toffee Crush ink pad, so that the lines were not too visible.

I then started with colouring the stems and leaves with Copic Markers YG61, YG63, YG67 and G29.

I then coloured the yellow centres of the Iris' with Y21 and YR23 and then the rest of the Iris' with V000, V12, V15 and V17.

After I finished the card, I tipped a little Perfect Pearl on my Craft Sheet and spritz it with water.  I then used the Splatter Brushed and flicked it over the lower part of the card.

Lastly, I stamped the words to the card with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10