Saturday 5 May 2018

Altenew - Spring Daisy

Hi Everyone

I was having a play today with my new Zig Clean Color pen set by colouring these Spring Daisy's from Altenew.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Pinecone and Creampuff and I blended a little Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink Pad.

I added the words from Impression Obsession D17159 with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

Now to stamp the Daisies and Leaves.  I stamped the images on Canson Watercolour Card (300gsm) using an Archival Jet Black ink pad and coloured the leaves with Mid Green (46) and Olive Green (43).

I then coloured the Daisies with Bright Yellow (52), Yellow (50) and the centre of the flowers with Mid Brown (65) and Dark Oatmeal (66).

These pens are water based, so I lighted then colours with a water brush.  When dry, I cut out the images and added Distress Micro Glaze on top to prevent fading.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10