Friday 9 February 2018

Valentine's Gifts

Hi Everyone

As a kid, I loved Cadbury Furry Friends as a treat and thought these would make a great Valentine gift for at our classes this month.

They were quick and easy to make, so thought I would share them on our blog incase you would like to make some before Valentines day.

I had some Doodlebug Valentines papers (anything red, white or pink will work fine, but paper will work better then cardboard) left over from last year and wrapped them around the Furry Friends bars.

I then cut some Bazzill Lily White into 1cm lengths and wrapped then long ways around the bar.  This will prevent the paper from sliding off.


I wanted to decorate the tops of the Valentine bars and cut heart shapes using Tim Holtz's Sizzix die set - Heartfelt (660233) using Bazzill Lily White, Petunia, Pomegranate and Gold Glitter card.  I thin layered them up with the glitter hearts on top.

Hoping you have a great day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your blog. I will add these products which looks very good in surprise valentine party for my wife and also order romantic valentine embroidery pattern.

    ReplyDelete

09 10