Tuesday 6 February 2018

Altenew Summer Swirl

Hi Everyone

The best thing about summer, for me at least, is Ice Cream - yum!!!

This is the Altenew Summer Swirl stamp set in two different ways.

Starting with the Happy Birthday card, I have a base of Bazzill Lily White, Pinecone and Whirlpool cards.  On the Whirlpool card I started the Darkroom Door Plaid Background stamp using the Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad.  I added two layers of Whirlpool and Lily White cut from Spellbinders dies and the words 'Happy Birthday' from the Darkroom Door Happy Birthday stamp set.

How for colouring the Ice creams - for this I used Copic Markers E40, E41, E43, E47, E49, R20, R22, R35, R37 with R59 and R27 for the cherry on top.  I halo cut out the ice creams and mounted them onto the card.





 
The second card started as a "I wonder if..." as the images are larger in size, I wasn't sure if stamping them all over a page would work, but it did.  On the Colour Copy (200gsm) paper,  I stamped the ice creams with a Memento Toffee Crush ink pad.  Once I had all the ice creams stamped, I traced around the outside with Copic Marker B00 and B000 for just a hint of colour in the background.  I then coloured the images with Copic Markers R81, E83, R85, R39, R27, R59, E50, E31, E35, E37.
When I had finished colouring, I added the background layers of Bazzill Sweetheart, Pinecone and Dotted Swiss Sandbox.  I added the words from Impression Obsession's new Macaron stamp set (CL808), embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder and another ice cream from the Altenew stamps. 
Hoping you have a great day
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10