Wednesday 4 October 2017

Regal Reindeer

Hi Everyone

It's time to start working on our Christmas cards and I'm starting with these two samples.

These cards are made using Penny Black's Regal Reindeer stamp set (30-312).

On the first card, I started with a card of Bazzill Ivy and added Stardream Antique Gold and then Lily White.  Using painters tape, I created a border and then blended Distress Ink Pads Wild Honey and Peeled Paint using a Blending Tool.

I then stamped the leaves around the top using an Archival Jet Black ink pad. 

Next it's time to gently remove the painters tape and stamp the solid reindeer and Christmas words using an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

On my second card, I started with a base of Bazzill Heather, Stardream Silver, Whirlpool and Lily White.  For Distress Inks pads I used Peacock Feathers and Seedless Preserves. 

There are so many card combinations you can come up with this design, we hope you enjoy it.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10