Saturday 7 October 2017

Angel of Peace

Hi Everyone

Penny Black's Angel of Peace (40-156) is one of my favourite Christmas stamps, she is just so graceful.

On this card, I started with a base of Bazzill Pany and added Stardream silver and Bazzill Lily White.

The top layer is Colour Copy 200gsm which I stamped the Angel of Peace using a Memento Tuxedo Black in pad. 

I stamped the Darkroom Door French Script Texture Stamp (DDTS005) with Distress Ink Pad Tumbled Glass and blended a little Tumbled Glass around the edges.

I coloured the Angel of Peace with Copic Markers E00, E11, R20, E33, E59, E79, YG63, YG67, YR12, Y21, V22, V25 and V28.

I stamped an additional Dove and embossed it with silver embossing powder and cut it out and adhered it to the card.

On the larger piece of Lily White, I stamped 'Peace on Earth' from the Darkroom Door Christmas Sentiments (DDRS0840) and embossed it with Silver embossing powder to finish off the card.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10