Saturday 3 June 2017

Power Poppy - Everything's Even Rosier

Hi Everyone

I saw this colour combination on a card online and loved the colours, so thought I'd put my own card together using the same colours.

This is Power Poppy's stamp set - Everything's Even Rosier (PPJUN1601) and features some beautiful roses, perfect for Copic colouring.

This card starts with a base of Bazzill Lily White, Fawn and the top layer is Graphic45's Botanical Tea paper.

I stamped the roses with a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured the image with Copic Markers - Y35, Y38, YR23, R05, R20, R22, YG61, YG63, YG67, B12, B23, B24, E40, E41, E43 and E47.

I stamped the words from the Everything's Even Rosier range on the Graphic45 paper and mounted the stamped image up on the card.

Hope you have a great day.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10