Thursday 1 June 2017

Calendar Project: June 2017

Hi Everyone

Happy 1st June!!  I can't believe winter has arrived - bring back the warmer weather.

With the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo nearly a week away, I thought this was a great opportunity to use my Art Impressions - Crafty Girls Set (4890).

This calendar page starts with a base of Bazzill Typhoon and layered up with Petunia and Colour Copy 200gsm paper.

The word 'June' is from Scrapmatts which I coloured with Chipped Sapphire Distress Paint.

Around the background of the Colour Copy paper, I blended a little Antique Linen Distress Paint and then stamped the ladies using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.

Now it's time to colour and of course I used my Copic Markers - E00, E11, R20, R81, R83, R85, RV69, B93, B95, B97, B99, E31, E35, E37, E40, E43, E47, E49, Y21, YR12, V22, V25 and V28.

Lastly I stamped around the background with the Darkroom Door Flourish Texture Stamp using the Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink Pad, filling in the background.

This stamp set has 3 different words to go with it, but I found it cluttered the calendar page when I used them - next time....

Hoping you have a wonderful June.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10