Tuesday 21 March 2017

Lavender Fields

Hi Everyone
In our March class we made a lavender card from Power Poppy's Lavender set.  Today I wanted to show you another card made using the Lavender set which we hope you like.
 
Starting with a base card of Bazzill Lily White I added layers of Heather and Pansy.
On the left of the card I added two strips of Scalloped Lace cut from Bazzill Lily White and a strip of Heather which I stamped the single Lavender stems using an Archival Deep Purple ink pad.
 
I cut a tag (My Favorite Things) from white card and stamped the bushel of Lavender using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and then the words to the left of the bushel from the stamp set.
 
I then coloured the image with Copic Markers E40, E41, E43, G24, G28, BV000, BV00, BV02, BV17 and BV08.  I then tied a ribbon through the top of the tag and adhered it to the card with mounting tape.
 
Hope you have a great week.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10