Friday 1 July 2016

Calendar Project - July

Hi Everyone

July has arrived and so has the cold snap here in Brisbane - brrrrrrrr.

My calendar theme this month is being wrapped up in a quilt and the Artistic Impressions Quilt Set (4544) came to mind.

I had layers of Bazzill Admiral, Fawn, Pinecone and then Jacaranda.  On the Jararanda card, I stamped the Darkroom Door Measuring Tape (DDBS018) background stamp and then distressed all of the edges with a Tonic Distresser.

I cut the quilt from the My Favorite Things Quilt die from Bazzill Fawn, Creampuff and Graphic 45's paper and then adhered them onto another piece of Creampuff.  Next I blended a little Distress Ink Pad - Brushed Corduroy around the edges.

It's time to stamp the Artistic Impressions ladies and coloured them with Copic Markers E00, E11, R20, R81, E41, E47, E49, E31, E35, Y21, B93, B95, B97 and B99.

Hope you like our July calendar.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10