Wednesday 29 June 2016

Bunny & Butterfly

Hi Everyone

I started making this card and decided to keep it simple and let the bunny and butterfly do the talking.

The base card is Bazzill Velvet and layered with Lily White and some teal scrapbooking papers.

I stamped the Darkroom Door Simple Sayings words on the lower part of the card.

So, onto the bunny - I started with the oval from My Favorite Things and stamped the Wild Rose Studio Bunny and Butterfly (CL463) stamp, allowing the flowers and butterfly to overhang.

I coloured the Bunny with Copic Markers C0, C1, C3, C5, R20 and R22.  I added a little grass with Copic Markers YG63 and YG67.  The flowers and butterfly was coloured with Copic Markers V12, V15, V17, R81, R83, R85 and R39. 

I added a little clear Wink of Stella to the butterfly, flowers and to the ears and tail of the bunny for a little sparkle.

This stamp is so cute.
Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10