Sunday 1 May 2016

Calendar Project - May 2016

Hi Everyone

With May being the month of Mother's Day, I thought I'd create this rather feminine calendar page.

On this page, I've used Altenew's Peony Bouquet stamp set and a number of their ink pads,

The card base is Bazzill Petunia followed by 2 layers of Lily White.  On the top layer of Lily White, I stamped the two leaf layers from Peony Bouquet using Evergreen Crisp and Forest Glades.  I also stamped 6 leaves onto white card for layering later.

Around the edge of the Lily White, I blended a little Distress Ink Pad - Peeled Paint. 

I then stamped 6 yellow mini Peonies using the yellow ink pads Buttercream, Warm Sunshine and Caramel Toffee, I also added a little stem to this flower using the Forest Glades ink pad.

Next was my 3 large Peonies which I stamped with Cotton Candy, Coral Berry and Ruby Red.  I cut out the mini Peonies, larger Peonies and 6 leaves and assembled them on my calendar page.  After adhering the mini Peonies and leaves, I mounted the 3 large Peonies up with mounting tape.

I hope you like my page.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10