Thursday 28 April 2016

Textured Butterfly

Hi Everyone

I was playing over the weekend with the Distress Ink Colours - Peacock Feathers, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed and Twisted Citron and came up with this card.

Starting with a base of Bazzill Fawn, I added layers of Beetle Black and Watercolour card.

I covered the Watercolour card with the Distress Ink colours and sealed them with the Distress Glaze (so they don't fade). 

I then added some Texture Paste through the Dylusions Bubbles Stencil. 

I coloured some white ribbon which I coloured with the Peacock Feathers ink pad around the lower part of the card.

I stamped the Butterfly from the Stampers Anonymous CMS144 Easter Blueprint stamp set on Watercolour card with an Archival Jet Black ink pad.

I coloured around the edge of the image with the same ink pads and blended them together. 

I stamped another butterfly and adhered it via the body only to the main image and coloured this image with the matching Distress Markers, adding Ground Espresso to the body.    Once dry, I added some Distress Glaze to prevent fading.  Lastly, I added Glossy Accents to the body of the butterfly and fluffed up the wings.

You'll find this stamp set on our website at - http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/tim-holtz-stampers-anonymous/stampers-anonymous-cms144-easter-blueprint/

Happy Stamping
Michelle and Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10