Monday 16 May 2016

Altenew - Peony Scrolls

Hi Everyone

I'm in the middle of preparations for the June Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo here in Brisbane and have a workshop featuring Altenew stamps.

I'm really excited by this range of stamps and one of the sets I'm using is the Peony Scrolls.

After finishing my preparations for the day, I started playing with this set a little further and whipped out my Copics for a little colouring fun.

Here's the card I created using a base of Bazzill Pansy, and layered up with a light grey and Lily White.

I stamped the Peony's with Memento Tuxedo Black and stamped them onto LaserJet paper (200gsm).  I coloured the flowers with Copic Markers BV000, BV02, BV13 and BV17 and the leaves with YG63 and YG67.

The words are from My Favorite Things set 'Birthday Greetings' which I stamped with Versamark and embossed with WOW Opaque Silver embossing powder.

I hope you enjoy this stamp set as much as I do.

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10