Friday 6 May 2016

Altenew - Peony Bouquet

Hi Everyone

I love Peony's and this stamp set from Altenew is so much fun to work with.

I start with a base of Bazzill Dotted Swiss Clover Leaf, Beetle Black, Sweetheart and Lily White.

On the Lily White card, I added some Distress Stain - Peeled Paint into the centre and blended it out using a water brush.

I then started stamping the Peony's on White LaserJet paper (200gsm) and halo cut the Peony's, leaving that thin white line around each image.

I then started colouring the images with Copic Markers G21, G24, G28, Y21, Y35, Y38, YR68, R81, R83, R85 and RV69.

The leaves and top Peony has been glued to the card and the three yellow flowers and lower Peony have been mounted up.

The words are from the Darkroom Door stamp set DDRS143 Happy Birthday which I stamped on Beetle Black card and embossed with Wow Opaque Bright White embossing powder.

This stamp set can be found on our website - http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/altenew/altenew-peony-bouquet-stamp-set/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10