Wednesday 16 March 2016

Fine Flowers v2

Hi Everyone

Ok, I'm back with my next Darkroom Door 'Fine Flowers' card, oh and you wouldn't believe it, Copic Markers as well.

I started with a purple card base that I coloured around the edges with a Copic Marker V25, just to make sure it matched my colouring.

I added layers of Dotted Swiss Poolside, Beetle Black and lastly Colour Copy Laser Paper (200gsm).

I stamped the centre flower first and then the others around it using a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  I then coloured the flowers with Copic Markers V22, V25, V28, Y15 and YR68.  I then traced around the flowers with Copic Marker BG01 to add a hint of blue to the background.

After adding some Crystal Stickles to the centre of the flowers and adhered the white card to the front of the card.

Next, I stamped 'Thinking of You' on Beetle Black card and embossed it with WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  I then halo cut around the words and adhered them to the front of the card.

If you're loving these stamps, check them out on our website -
http://michellescardsandstamps.com.au/products-page/darkroom-door-stamps-by-designer/

Happy Stamping
Michelle & Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10